The annual event of Charitable Donation to Seniors in Need shall be held in compliance with the new norm post Covid-19. Applicants are required to schedule visits in person to Thean Hou Temple Hall located at 65, Persiaran Endah, Off Jalan Syed Putra, 50460 Kuala Lumpur) for personal data submission.
The charitable fund shall be transferred to the applicants’ bank accounts subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Seniors in need aged 65 or above (as at the 12 Feb 2021 i.e. the 1st day of the 1st Lunar Month) who have had at least 3 months of membership (from the date of approval of the General Council).
2. Call 03-2274 0631 any day from 8 to 15 Jan 2021, 9:30am – 4:30pm, to schedule appointment for submission of documents.
3. Proceed in person to Thean Hou Temple for the submission of documents i.e. IC/Member Card and the photocopy of the 1st page of the bank passbook) as per the scheduled appointment which falls within the specified time from 16 to 27 Jan 2021.
4. Maximum of 2 persons per visit with strict compliance of SOP for prevention of Covid-19. Visit by appointment only, walk-in applicants shall not be entertained.
5. The wearing of face mask is compulsory. Measure body temperature and check in via My Sejahtera or manual writing mode at the entrance. Strictly no entry for those who are sick or required to self-isolate.
6. Use of other party’s documents or prior application is strictly prohibited.
7. Subject to verification, RM150 shall be transferred to the eligible applicant’s bank account before 9 Feb 2021. Limited to one transfer only for each eligible member.
8. The General Council has its absolute discretion to decide or reject any applications. The applicant shall not dispute or complain as the decision of the General Council is final.
9. The above-mentioned dates are subject to change in response to the wave of Covid19 pandemic and any phase of conditional movement order implemented by the Government.