Notice of Charity Donation to Seniors in Need
Date: 13 January 2021
To all members
The above mentioned event shall be held in a new way due to Movement Control Order (MCO) re-enforced in Selangor & Kuala Lumpur with effect from 13 to 26 Jan 2021. Instead of visit Thean Hou Temple during MCO, New practice as below:
1. Both telephone appointment and document submission at Thean Hou Temple are not applicable anymore.
2. Eligible Seniors in need: age of 65 or above (as at 12 Feb 2021, i.e. 1st day of 1st Lunar Month) who have had at least 3 months of membership (from the date of approval of the General Council).
3. Applicants are required to submit their photocopy of IC / Member Card / 1st page of the bank passbook & contact number to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to 65, Persiaran Endah, Off Jalan Syed Putra, 50460 Kuala Lumpur (the recipient should write ‘Charity Donation to Seniors in Need’) from 13 to 20 Jan 2021 . We encourage the children or relative of the applicants to assist them in this application process.
4. Upon verified, RM150 will be transferred to the eligible applicant’s bank account before 9 Feb 2021. Limit to one transfer for each eligible member.
5. Limit to the first 1,200 eligible applicants, first come first served. Any late submission will not be accepted.
6. The General Council has absolute discretion to decide or reject any applications. The applicant shall not dispute or complain as the decision of the General Council is final.
Datuk Dr. Tang Chai Yoong, President Lim Soo Lek, Secretary General